Rick Ferguson and Le Perez
29 N San Pedro St,
San Jose, CA 95110
Tabard’s Speakeasy Mondays series continues with Rick Ferguson’s Diva Lounge. Come join us for thrilling tunes and tasty cocktails! Enjoy a skillful jazz ensemble led by Rick Ferguson on piano, and featuring the vocal stylings of Le Perez and friends offering a delicious array of music from jazz standards to pop favorites, torch songs to swingers.
RICK FERGUSON (piano) loves invention and delight. Rick has played venues from Chicago to Sedona to Melbourne to Kauai and the Bay Area, has two songs featured in a 2013 movie soundtrack, and recently played for the President of Ireland. He has accompanied such jazz vocalists as Kimberly Gordon and Joe Williams in Chicago and Sarah Marie Young, winner of the 2011 Montreux Jazz Festival Young Vocalist Competition. A regular at Angelicas, the Filoli Mansion, and the Los Altos Bistro/Long Bar, Rick works with established and emerging vocalists in the Bay Area.
San Jose vocalist LE PEREZ found her inspiration in gospel, blues and Motown growing up and now delights jazz audiences with her commanding voice and impressive range. Le has headlined at Angelicas, Savanna Jazz, Society Cabaret, Piano Fight, and festivals in the Bay Area, and won the JazzSearch West competition in 2017. Appearing often with Rick Ferguson and band, she is also featured singer with SeaScape Sounds and a marriage and family therapist by day. Her 2021 CD “The Lovely Le Perez” was just released this May.
This is a live, In-Person concert at Tabard Theatre
- Doors open at 7p, come early & join us at the bar
- All performers & staff are fully vaccinated
- All patrons must be FULLY vaccinated. (i.e. final shot at least two weeks prior to the performance). Patrons not FULLY vaccinated cannot be admitted.
- Check in at the Box Office before entering the theatre
- Bring your Vaccine card, photo & digital copy accepted
- Facial coverings optional
- Temperature checks will be taken upon arrival
- Cleaning, sanitizing and distancing procedures have been updated in compliance with the CDC & Santa Clara Health Dept.
- If you are not feeling well or your plans change please contact us right away at email@example.com or 408-679-2330, There will not be a fee to reschedule due to illness